Nutrition per serving: 300 kcal, 21g Fats, 14g Carbs, 14g Protein
ZUCCHINI & FETA PANCAKESCourse: Breakfast
1 medium zucchini
100g (3 ½ oz.) feta cheese, crumbled
4 tbsp. (30g) buckwheat flour
2 tbsp. parsley, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
chilli flakes, to taste
1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Grate the zucchini (using the side with large holes), and place in a bowl. Add a tablespoon of salt and mix. Let it stand for about 30 mins, then squeeze all the juice/water out of the zucchini.
- Put it back into the bowl, add crumbled feta, flour, egg, chopped parsley, garlic and chilli flakes.
- Season with pepper and salt as desired (note that the zucchini will already be salty).
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Fry the pancakes for about 3 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Use around 1 large tbsp of batter per pancake.
- This recipe makes around 8 pancakes, 4 per portion.
2 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories300
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 14g 29%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.