Nutrition per serving: 191 kcal, 8g Fats, 3g Carbs, 25g Protein
TUNA EGG SALADCourse: Lunch
4 eggs, hard-boiled
2x 5 oz. (145g) cans tuna, in brine
2 tbsp. red onion, finely diced
2 tbsp. chives, finely chopped
⅓ cup (115g) Greek yogurt
2 tbsp. mayonnaise
2 tsp. Dijon mustard
½ tsp. sriracha
⅛ tsp. smoked paprika
- First, hard boil the eggs. Once the eggs are cooked, transfer them into cold water and allow to cool for 10 minutes (in the meantime, prepare the salad and dressing). Once cooled, peel and chop into small, bite-sized pieces and place them in a bowl.
- Drain the canned tuna and add to the eggs along with the red onion and chives.
- In a small bowl, mix the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, and sriracha. Add the sauce to the eggs and tuna, season with salt and pepper, and mix well.
- To serve, season with smoked paprika.
- Serving suggestions: toast, or on its own
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories191
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 25g 50%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.