Nutrition per serving: 203 kcal, 15g Fats, 24g Carbs, 5g Protein
SIMPLE OAT COOKIESCourse: Snacks
2 ¼ cups (180g) oats
1 cup (100g) oat flour
5/8 cup (70g) ground almonds
1 tsp. baking powder
7 tbsp. maple syrup
4 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 360F(180C).
- Place oats, flour, almonds, baking powder and salt in a large bowl and mix well. Add in the maple syrup, melted coconut oil and mix again.
- Using slightly wet hands, roll walnut-sized balls and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Gently push down each ball to create cookie-like shapes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool completely before serving.
12 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories203
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 5g 10%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Leave a Comment