Nutrition per serving: 305 kcal, 17g Fats, 7g Carbs, 29g Protein
SALMON & EGG BAKECourse: Breakfast
10 oz. (280g) salmon fillets
2 tsp. coconut oil
2 egg whites
½ cup (120ml) almond milk
2 cloves garlic, minced
7 oz. (200g) asparagus, chopped
1 tsp. oregano
1 tsp. thyme
1 small onion, cut to wedges
1 bell pepper, sliced
- Heat oven to 420F (215C). Season the salmon fillets with salt & pepper.
- Heat 1 tsp. of oil in a pan over high heat, and fry the salmon fillets skin side up for about 2 minutes, then place on a baking tray and broil in the oven for another 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Reduce the oven heat to 350F (180C).
- In the same pan, add the remaining 1 tsp. of oil and cook the garlic and asparagus, on medium heat for 5 minutes. Season oregano and thyme, and mix well.
- Whisk together the eggs, egg whites and milk, adding in a pinch of salt.
- Flake the baked salmon into a baking dish, add the onion and pepper, then pour in the egg mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until eggs are set and browned.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories305
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 29g 58%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.