Nutrition per serving: 425 kcal, 22g Fats, 44g Carbs, 14g Protein
QUINOA, BEET & GOAT CHEESE SALADCourse: Lunch
1 cup (170g) raw quinoa
2 small beets, cooked, chopped
4 handfuls rocket
3 ½ oz. (100g) goat cheese, crumbled
1/2 cup (60g) dried cranberries
1/4 cup (30g) walnuts, roughly chopped
2 tbsp. olive oil
¼ lemon, juice only
- Cook quinoa according to instructions on packaging.
- Once quinoa is cooked, divide it between two serving bowls. Add chopped beetroot, rocket and crumbled goat cheese.
- Finally top with cranberries and walnuts. To serve, season with salt and pepper, and drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories425
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 14g 29%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.