Nutrition per serving: 253 kcal, 9g Fats, 11g Carbs, 30g Protein
QUICK ZUCCHINI & CHICKEN STIR FRYCourse: Dinner
1/4 cup (60ml) soy sauce (gluten free)
1 cup (240ml) chicken broth
1 tbsp. corn starch
2 tbsp. mirin
1 tbsp. sugar
2 tsp. sesame oil
1 tbsp. coconut oil, divided
1 tbsp. minced garlic
1 tbsp. minced ginger
1 lb (450g) chicken breast, thinly sliced
1 large zucchini, cut in thick half-moons
1 tbsp. sesame seeds
2 tbsp. spring onion, to garnish
- In a large bowl add the soy sauce, chicken broth, corn starch, mirin, sugar, and sesame oil and whisk until everything is completely dissolved.
- In a large skillet, add 2 tsp. coconut oil and the chicken, about 2-3 minutes on each side, on medium-high heat. Then set aside on a plate.
- Using the same skillet, add in the remaining 1 tsp. of oil, garlic and ginger and sauté for 30-45 seconds until fragrant, but being careful not to burn it.
- Stir the garlic and ginger well and add in the earlier prepared sauce. Whisk well.
- Simmer the sauce for 1 minute, then add in the zucchini and continue cooking for 2 more minutes, until thickened and the zucchini is tender-crisp.
- Remove from the heat, add in the chicken, and stir until well coated. Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions if desired.
5 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories253
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 30g 60%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.