Nutrition per serving: 325 kcal, 5g Fats, 63g Carbs, 10g Protein
LENTIL & MUSHROOM SOUPCourse: Lunch
1 tbsp. coconut oil
1 onion, diced
2 carrots, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 potatoes, peeled, chopped
¼ cup (50g) red lentils
4 ¼ cups (1.5L) broth (chicken, vegetable)
1 cup (75g) wild mushrooms, chopped
1 tbsp. tomato paste
- In a saucepan, heat the oil and sauté the onion for 4-5 minutes. Add carrots and cook for another 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for one more minute.
- Next add the potatoes, lentils, and broth. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes. Lastly, add tomato paste and season with salt and pepper to taste. Boil for another 2 minutes and taste for seasoning.
- Serve hot.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories325
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 10g 20%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.