Nutrition per serving: 190 kcal, 5g Fats, 34g Carbs, 4g Protein
LEMON BREAD WITH STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM SWIRLCourse: Snacks
1 cup (250g) bananas, mushed (around 3)
¼ cup (85g) honey
1 tbsp. lemon juice
2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
¾ cup (90g) whole wheat flour
½ cup (100g) coconut sugar
1 tsp. baking soda
⅛ tsp. salt
2 tbsp. lemon zest
3 tbsp. strawberry jam
3 oz. (85g) Philadelphia cream cheese, partially melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a standard loaf pan with baking paper.
- Next, crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk. Then, add the rest of the wet ingredients to the bowl (apart from the melted coconut oil) and mix.
- Now add all of the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix again. Then, add melted coconut oil and mix. Finally, transfer the batter into the loaf pan.
- For the swirl topping, carefully splat the partially melted cream cheese and strawberry jam over the top of the loaf. Use a knife to gently swirl so that you spread the topping out.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let it cool for at least 15 minutes before removing from the pan.
12 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories190
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 4g 8%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.