Nutrition per serving: 266 kcal, 9g Fats, 16g Carbs, 30g Protein
GREEN & BLACK BEAN TUNA SALADCourse: Lunch
2/3 cup (100g) green beans
4 handfuls baby spinach
2/3 cup (100g) canned black beans, drained
7/8 cup (200g) tuna in water, drained
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. oregano
1 tbsp. capers
2 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- Blanche the green beans for about 5 minutes. Drain and rinse the black beans.
- Mix the spinach, green beans, tuna, black beans, oregano and olive oil in a bowl.
- Divide the salad between two bowls, top each with capers and drizzle 1 tsp. of its brine liquid. Season with freshly ground black pepper and sprinkle with the pumpkin seeds to serve.
2 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories266
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 30g 60%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Leave a Comment