Nutrition per serving: 192 kcal, 11g Fats, 19g Carbs, 6g Protein
FLOUR-LESS PB BROWNIESCourse: Snacks
2 large eggs
3/4 cup (90g) ground almonds
1/3 cup (35g) unsweetened cocoa powder
1/8 tsp. salt
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 cup (175g) honey
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cup (90g) dark chocolate chips
1/3 cup (85g) peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 325F (160C). Spray a non-stick 9 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray and line baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk 1 large whole egg with 1 egg yolk. Add 1⁄4 cup (60ml) water, the honey, and vanilla extract and stir with the spatula until combined.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond meal, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda.
- Pour the egg mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan, then top with the peanut butter. Mix it slightly on the top, creating swirls with a fork.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 30 mins, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for another 30 mins before cutting into 12 pieces.
12 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories192
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 6g 12%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.