Nutrition per serving: 350 kcal, 33g Fats, 6g Carbs, 10g Protein
CRISPY ZUCCHINI BITESCourse: Snacks
1 large zucchini
3 tbsp. olive oil
6 tbsp. Parmesan, grated
4 tbsp. ground almonds
1 tsp. dried oregano
- Heat the oven to 440F (230C).
- Cut zucchini into thin slices. In a bowl, mix the parmesan cheese, almonds and oregano.
- Sprinkle the zucchini with some sea salt, and rub with the olive oil – next coat with the parmesan and almond mixture.
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for about 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Enjoy as a snack on it’s own or with a dipping sauce.
2 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories350
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 10g 20%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.