Nutrition per serving: 463 kcal, 16g Fats, 58g Carbs, 22g Protein
CREAMY PRAWN NOODLESCourse: Dinner
7oz. (200g) frozen prawns
4 ½ oz. (125g) noodles (black rice, buckwheat)
1 tbsp. coconut oil
1 small onion, diced
1 tsp. oregano
2 garlic cloves, minced
10 cherry tomatoes, cut in quaters
2 tbsp. parsley, chopped
½ cup (125ml) oat cream
- Defrost the prawns, rinse and dry. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan and sauté the onion until soft. Add oregano and minced garlic, and fry for another 1-2 mins.
- Add prawns and fry for about another minute, stirring constantly, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and parsley, mix and fry for another half a minute.
- Pour in the cream and bring to a boil. Simmer everything for about 1 minute until the sauce thickens, season with freshly ground pepper and salt as needed.
- Add strained pasta and heat everything together.
2 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories463
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 22g 44%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Leave a Comment