Nutrition per serving: 306 kcal, 14g Fats, 47g Carbs, 7g Protein
CHOCOLATE CHIA SEED PUDDINGCourse: Breakfast
4 tbsp. cocoa powder
4 tbsp. chia seeds
4 tbsp. maple syrup
2 cups (470ml) almond milk, unsweetened
pinch of sea salt
½ cup (120g) vanilla coconut yogurt
- Place all ingredients in a medium-size bowl and whisk until the cocoa powder has dissolved.
- Leave in the refrigerator for around 6 hours or overnight, until mixture thickens. Stir a few times during this process.
- Divide the coconut yogurt between 2 glasses, and then layer the chia seed pudding on top.
2 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories306
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 7g 15%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.