Nutrition per serving: 278 kcal, 8g Fats, 16g Carbs, 34g Protein
BEEF KEEMACourse: Dinner
1.1 lb (500g) beef mince, 5% fat
1 onion, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
½ cup (25g) ginger, peeled and finely chopped
½ cup (15g) fresh coriander, leaves and stalks chopped separately
2 tbsp. curry powder
14 oz. (400g) can chopped tomatoes
7/8 cup (200ml) beef stock
7 oz. (200g) pot 0% fat natural yoghurt
2 cups (300g) peas, frozen
- Heat a dry frying pan over high heat, and cook the beef mince until browned.
- Add in the onion, garlic and ginger and sauté for 6-8 minutes until soft. Stir in the coriander stalks and curry powder and continue cooking for another 2-3 minutes, while stirring.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and beef stock. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, for 20 mins, stirring occasionally.
- After 20 minutes of simmering, stir in 1 tbsp. of yoghurt. Add the frozen peas and half the coriander leaves. Cook for another 2 mins, until peas are heated through, then season again if needed.
- Serve with a portion of rice, garnished with the remaining coriander and a spoonful of yoghurt.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories278
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 34g 68%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.