50 Pounds Lost: Sick and Tired of Being Tired and Sick
NAME : Lue
BEFORE WEIGHT : 189
AFTER WEIGHT : 139
POUNDS LOST : 50
WHEN DID YOU START DEVELOPING A WEIGHT PROBLEM?
I was age 10 when I started taking rx medicines for various illness as a child – which led to a life of taking several harmful medicines prescribed by doctors who couldn’t mend my health problems. That lasted for 52 years.
HOW DID YOUR WEIGHT AFFECT ANY ASPECT(S) OF YOUR LIFE?
I was shy – introverted – hid in music as musician – I was a book worm – not very social as I was pick on by classmates and bullied due to my appearance with cystic acne and being over weight. I was a nerd.
WHAT WAS THE “TURNING POINT” THAT GOT YOU STARTED ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY?
I completely lost my quality of life at age 59 and had to retire on disability
HOW DID YOU GET STARTED?
I felt I was a health and wellness Person because I joined a health club and tried many systems for weight loss and strived for better health but nothing seemed worked for me.
HOW LONG AFTER YOU STARTED DID YOU BEGIN TO SEE RESULTS OF YOUR WEIGHT LOSS EFFORTS?
It took long hard changes and Two years to change my lifestyle and eating habits. I researched and studied nutrition and illness which I consistently seemed to pick up a new one every year. Doctors kept adding RX medicines to my declining health. I had no wellness.
WHAT WAS THE HARDEST PART?
• Daily Osteoarthritis pain
• Daily Fibromyalgia pain
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome consistently
• BPPV – Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo – periodically
• Gastritis unhealed
• Esophagitis unhealed
• Anxiety & Depression
• Migraine with Seizures & Cluster Headaches 1-2x a week
• High Blood Pressure
• Borderline – High Cholesterol
• Adrenal Fatigue
• Chronic Sinusitis
• Urinary Tract Infections – Chronic
• Itchy Ears with Drainage for 3 years
• Dermatographic Urticaria – systemic hives
•Neutropenic – low white blood cells
DID YOU EVER WANT TO GIVE UP? WHAT KEPT YOU GOING?
Positive affirmations – prayer – consistency in my lifestyle changes and perseverance and not quitting. Giving up was not an option as I was suffering so badly with multiple illnesses. Scared straight into wellness.
DID YOU HIT ANY WEIGHT LOSS PLATEAUS? HOW DID YOU OVERCOME THEM?
After the first 24 pounds of eating better and exercising at the gym again – I needed more help but couldn’t figure it out. I plateaued because I could o my get so far with diet changes and exercise.
HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO LOSE MOST OF THE WEIGHT?
DID YOU HAVE ANY NON-SCALE VICTORIES?
Ah Ha moments happened when i stopped losing hair. When my energy picked up. When I could finally sleep. When my blood pressure came down. When some of the symptoms of illness and medication side effects began to subside.
WHAT DOES YOUR DAILY DIET LOOK LIKE COMPARED TO WHEN YOU WERE HEAVIER?
I had an uncontrollable sweet tooth. My love of sugar and carbs – and I hated vegetables of any kind – but loved fruit. I never drank much water. Soda pop and sweetened beverages. Then Later I became a martini drinker. I always had the munchies and became a closet eater. I was ashamed of my eating lack or lack of healthy habits.
HOW DOES YOUR PHYSICAL ACTIVITY COMPARE TO WHEN YOU WERE HEAVIER?
I actually became a starving bodybuilder. The minute I stopped the diet and 6 days a week working in the club as an employee – the weight came back.
MY WEIGHT LOSS TIPS & TRICKS
- I discovered Plexus Worldwide and the supplements that have given me my health and life back. 22 months and counting giving my body what God gave us from the beginning of time. Plant based all natural ingredients that the human body needs for optimal health. A healthy system will shed unwanted weight while building lean muscle. Only if you give the body the nutrients it needs to be healthy.
- Coaching and consistency taking my daily supplements and drinking half my body weight In ounces of water.
- I had to convince myself I was allergic to sugar. Sugar is the root cause of all disease. Autoimmune diseases will rib you of your health as the body will consistently gain fat.
- Be accountable to others during your health journey and weight goals.
- Research your medical issues. Determine what is the root cause of your illness and you will most probably identify your problem. ReSeaexh Leaky Gut – Candida Yeast.
Originally posted 2017-03-02 06:49:35. Republished by Blog Post Promoter